An Open-Label, Dose Escalation, Phase 1 Study of MLN4924, a Novel Inhibitor of Nedd8-Activating Enzyme, in Adult Patients With Acute Myelogenous Leukemia,Myelodysplastic Syndrome, and Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Pevonedistat (Primary) ; Azacitidine; Azacitidine
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Millennium
- 15 Nov 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2013 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Oct 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2013 to 1 Oct 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Oct 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.