A Phase II, Open-Label Trial With TMC207 as Part of a Multi-Drug Resistant Tuberculosis (MDR-TB) Treatment Regimen in Subjects With Sputum Smear-Positive Pulmonary Infection With MDR-TB
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bedaquiline (Primary)
- Indications Pulmonary tuberculosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen Infectious Diseases BVBA
- 25 Apr 2017 Results confirming exposure-response relationship with data from this trial presented at the 27th European Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases.
- 28 Dec 2016 Results assessing the prevalence of Rv0678 RAVs in clinical isolates from this and another phase II study (profile 700023425) published in the Journal of Antimicrobial Chemotherapy.
- 02 Dec 2015 Results published in the European Respiratory Journal