A Phase 2b Monotherapy Study of ABT-263 in Subjects With Relapsed or Refractory B-Cell Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Navitoclax (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Abbott Laboratories
- 27 Feb 2010 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Dec 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2012 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Oct 2009 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Sep 2009 to 1 Mar 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov