A Phase I Trial of Docetaxel/Prednisone Plus Fractionated 177Lu- J591 Anti-Prostate-Specific Membrane Antigen Monoclonal Antibody in Patients With Metastatic, Castrate-Resistant Prostate Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs ATL 101 Telix Pharmaceuticals (Primary) ; Docetaxel; Prednisone
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 01 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2016 to 1 May 2018.
- 04 May 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2012 to 1 May 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 04 May 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.