A Phase I Clinical Trial to Study the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Efficacy of BP1001 (L-Grb-2 Antisense Oligonucleotide) in Patients With Refractory or Relapsed Acute Myeloid Leukemia, Philadelphia Chromosome Positive Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia, or Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia, and Myelodysplastic Syndrome
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Prexigebersen (Primary)
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Haematological malignancies; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Bio-Path Holdings
- 25 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2017 to 30 Sep 2017.
- 25 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2017 to 30 Sep 2017.
- 12 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 May 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History