A Phase 2 Randomized, Double-Blind, Dose-Response Efficacy and Safety Study of SCH 900271 Compared to Placebo in Subjects With Primary Hypercholesterolemia (Familial and Nonfamilial) or Mixed Hyperlipidemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs SCH 900271 (Primary)
- Indications Hypercholesterolaemia; Hyperlipoproteinaemia type V
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck & Co
- 27 Mar 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Jan 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2010 to 1 Feb 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Dec 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.