A Phase II Dose Ranging Trial to Evaluate the Extended Early Bactericidal Activity, Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of PA-824 in Adult Participants With Newly Diagnosed, Uncomplicated, Smear-Positive, Pulmonary Tuberculosis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pretomanid (Primary) ; Rifampicin/isoniazid/pyrazinamide/ethambutol
- Indications Pulmonary tuberculosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 17 Sep 2010 Actual initiation date added to 1 Jul 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Sep 2010 Actual end date added to 1 Jun 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Sep 2010 Status changed from not yet recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.