A Phase 2 Double-Blinded, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Multicenter Study Evaluating The Safety, Tolerability And Pharmacokinetics/ Pharmacodynamics Of PF-04360365 In Mild To Moderate Alzheimer's Disease Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 May 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Ponezumab (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 19 Jul 2012 Results presented at the 2012 International Conference on Alzheimer's Disease.
- 17 Jun 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History