Phase 1/2, Open-Label, Randomized Study Of The Safety, Efficacy, And Pharmacokinetics Of Erlotinib With Or Without PF-02341066 In Patients With Advanced Non-Small Cell Adenocarcinoma Of The Lung.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 30 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Crizotinib (Primary) ; Erlotinib
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 30 Sep 2016 Results published in the Journal of Thoracic Oncology.
- 06 Mar 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History