A Phase I, Open-Label, Multi-center, Dose-escalation Study of the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of GC33 in Combination With Sorafenib (Nexavar) in Patients With Advanced or Metastatic Hepatocellular Carcinoma (HCC).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Codrituzumab (Primary) ; Sorafenib
- Indications Liver cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Chugai Pharmaceutical
- 02 Oct 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 02 Jan 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Jan 2013 Planned number of patients changed from 31 to 40 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.