A Prospective, Open-label, Three Phase Pharmacokinetic Study, to Assess the Pharmacokinetic Profile and Safety of Raltegravir 400 mg Twice Daily and Ribavirin 800 mg Once Daily, When Dosed Separately and Together in Healthy Volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Raltegravir; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C; HIV-1 infections
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- 25 Jul 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
- 01 May 2010 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
- 13 Jan 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.