A 24 Week Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Withdrawal Trial With a 16 Week Open-label lead-in Phase, and 64 Week Open-label Follow-up, to Evaluate the Effect on Clinical Response and the Safety of Tocilizumab in Patients With Active Polyarticular-course Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tocilizumab (Primary)
- Indications Juvenile rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CHERISH
- Sponsors Roche
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 16 May 2014 Results published in the Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases.
- 01 Apr 2014 PK, PD, efficacy, and tolerability results, following adjusted bodyweight-based therapy, published in the Arthritis and Rheumatology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History