Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Phase IIa Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of ACT-128800, an S1P1 Receptor Agonist, Administered for 6 Weeks to Subjects With Moderate to Severe Chronic Plaque Psoriasis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Jun 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Ponesimod (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Actelion Pharmaceuticals
- 20 Jul 2010 Results are expected in the second half of 2011, according to an Actelion Pharmaceuticals.
- 14 Nov 2009 Actual patient number (66) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Nov 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.