A Phase I Study of Oral Sapacitabine and Oral Seliciclib in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sapacitabine (Primary) ; Seliciclib (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer; Ovarian cancer; Pancreatic cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals
- 09 Nov 2017 According to a Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals media release, enrollment has been completed in the extension portion of this trial. Part 3 of this study has been opened for enrolment.
- 28 Mar 2017 According to a Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals media release, company is enrolling BRCA positive patients with advanced breast cancer in extension part of this trial. Part 3 of this trial has been initiated.
- 10 Aug 2016 According to a Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals media release, the company plnas to add part 3 to include BRCA mutation positive, pancreatic and ovarian cancer patients.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History