A Randomized,Double-Blind,Placebo-Controlled,Ascending,Single-Dose Study of the Safety,Tolerability and Bioeffect of Intravenously Administered REGN727 in Healthy Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Alirocumab (Primary)
- Indications Hyperlipidaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- 06 Jan 2017 Results of a pooled target mediated drug disposition population pharmacokinetics analysis of Alirocumab from this and 12 other studies (n=2870), published in the Clinical Pharmacokinetics.
- 18 Mar 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Nov 2010 Results presented at the 83rd Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Heart Association.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History