A Placebo-controlled, Single Blind, Randomized Two Part Study Toinvestigate the Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and brainDopamine D3 Receptor Occupancy of Increasing Repeat Doses ofGSK618334 for up to 21 Days in Healthy Volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 618334 (Primary)
- Indications Alcoholism; Obsessive-compulsive disorders; Substance-related disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 17 Jun 2011 Actual end date (Feb 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Jun 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Dec 2009 New trial record