A Pilot Study With Randomized Controlled Open-label Design to Compare Drug-drug Interaction, Antiretroviral Efficacy and Tolerability of Raltegravir Versus Nevirapine as Anchor Drug in Combination Therapy for Treatment-naive HIV+ Chinese Injection Drug Users on Methadone Maintenance.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nevirapine; Raltegravir
- Indications Drug abuse; HIV-1 infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 14 Jun 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2010 to 1 Jun 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Jun 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.