A Phase II Study of ABT-888, an Inhibitor of Poly(ADP-ribose) Polymerase (PARP) in Combination With Temozolomide in Patients With Heavily Pretreated, Metastatic Colorectal Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Apr 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Temozolomide (Primary) ; Veliparib (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 12 Feb 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 11 Dec 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Apr 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2012 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.