Phase I Trial of Bi-shRNAfurin and GMCSF Augmented Autologous Tumor Cell Vaccine for Advanced Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bi-shRNAfurin-GM-CSF-loaded tumour cell vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Ewing's sarcoma; Neuroectodermal tumours; Solid tumours; Thyroid cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Gradalis
- 23 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2017 to 1 Jan 2018.
- 23 Feb 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 04 Nov 2016 According to Gradalis media release, data summarizing the three-year follow-up will be presented at the Annual Meeting of the Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer.