An Open-Label, Two-Stage Study to Evaluate the Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of POSIPHEN in Plasma and CSF After a 10-Day Treatment Period in Subjects With Amnestic Mild Cognitive Impairment
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs R-phenserine (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease; Mild cognitive impairment
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors QR Pharma
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 21 Apr 2015 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 13 Jun 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2010 to 1 Dec 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.