A Phase I Study of ARQ197 in Combination With Erlotinib in Patients With Advanced/Recurrent Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Erlotinib (Primary) ; Tivantinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Kyowa Hakko Kirin
- 22 Mar 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Sep 2012 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 23 Aug 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2011 to 1 Feb 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.