A Randomized, Double-Blind,Placebo-Controlled, Ascending Single-Dose Study of the Safety, Tolerability and Bioeffect of Subcutaneously Administered REGN727 in Healthy Volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Alirocumab (Primary)
- Indications Hypercholesterolaemia; Hyperlipidaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- 06 Jan 2017 Results of a pooled target mediated drug disposition population pharmacokinetics analysis of Alirocumab from this and 12 other studies (n=2870), published in the Clinical Pharmacokinetics.
- 20 Apr 2011 Actual end date (1 Nov 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Apr 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History