A Phase II/III clinical trial to assess safety and immunogenicity of the Influenza Vaccine (whole virion, Inactivated) A/H1N1 (Pandemic) Administered at two dose levels in Adults, Elderly and Pediatric Populations.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza A virus vaccine-H1N1 (Primary)
- Indications Influenza A virus H1N1 subtype
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors Serum Institute of India
- 07 Aug 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by Clinical Trials Registry - India record.
- 13 Apr 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by Clinical Trials Registry - India.
- 28 Mar 2010 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by Clinical Trials Registry - India
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History