Randomized Open-Label Neo-Adjuvant Phase II Study Comparing Ixabepilone (I) Vs. Ixabepilone Plus Cetuximab (IC) in Triple Negative Breast Cancer Patients
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary) ; Ixabepilone (Primary)
- Indications Early breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 15 Mar 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Dec 2016, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 15 Mar 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Dec 2016, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 15 Mar 2016 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History