A Randomized Phase 2a, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study Of The Efficacy And Safety Of CP-601,927 Augmentation Of Antidepressant Therapy In Major Depression.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs CP 601927 (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 22 Dec 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2012 to 1 Sep 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Dec 2011 Actual patient number (162) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Dec 2011 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.