A Phase I/II Study of Immunotherapy With TIL (Tumor Infiltrating Lymphocytes) in Combination With Intra-tumoral Injections of Interferon Gamma-adenovirus (Ad-IFNg) in Patients With Stage IIIc or Stage IV Metastatic Melanoma (AJCC).
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs TG 1042 (Primary) ; Interleukin-2; Tumour infiltrating lymphocytes
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 11 Jun 2013 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Jun 2011 Planned end date changed from Jan 2012 to Oct 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Apr 2010 New trial record