A Phase 2/3 Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Dose-Finding Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Daily CF101 Administered Orally in Patients With Moderate-to-Severe Plaque Psoriasis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 26 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Piclidenoson (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Can-Fite BioPharma
- 26 Aug 2016 Data from this trial were published in August 2016 issue of Journal of Drugs in Dermatology , according to a Can-Fite Biopharma media release.
- 08 Mar 2016 Results presented at the 74th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Dermatology
- 03 Mar 2016 According to Can-Fite BioPharma media release, results will be presented at the American Academy of Dermatology's 74th Annual Meeting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History