A Phase I Study of the PARP Inhibitor ABT-888 in Combination With Temozolomide in Acute Leukemias
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Temozolomide (Primary) ; Veliparib (Primary)
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Acute myeloid leukaemia; Acute promyelocytic leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 08 Dec 2015 Results (n=49) presented at the 57th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 17 Jul 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2013 to 1 Oct 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.