Low-dose CDB 4124 (at doses of 1, 3, 6, 9 and 12mg) for the treatment of uterine leiomyoma and endometriosis
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Telapristone (Primary)
- Indications Endometriosis; Uterine leiomyoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Repros Therapeutics
- 17 Dec 2010 Planned number of patients changed to 60. According to a Repros Therapeutics media release, there will be 12 patients per dose cohort.
- 17 Dec 2010 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting. According to a Repros media release, patients in the 1mg dose cohort have completed 8 weeks of treatment, and dosing of the 3mg dose cohort will commence soon.
- 27 Jul 2010 The Investigational Review Board approved the trial. Dosing of the first patient expected in the quarter 3 of 2010.