Open-label, Phase II Clinical Trial of Aplidin (Plitidepsin) in Patients With Primary Myelofibrosis (PMF) and Post Polycythemia Vera/Essential Thrombocythemia (Post-PV/ET) Myelofibrosis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Jul 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Plitidepsin (Primary)
- Indications Myelofibrosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 03 Mar 2011 Actual end date (Feb 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Mar 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Sep 2010 Additional trial identifier APL-B020-10 identified and lead trial investigator as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.