A Phase I Study of Sorafenib in Combination With the Histone Deacetylase Inhibitor, Entinostat in Patients With Advanced Cancers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Entinostat (Primary) ; Sorafenib
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Acute promyelocytic leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 01 Sep 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 May 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Dec 2010 Status changed from suspended to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.