Phase I/II Study of Plerixafor and Clofarabine in Previously Untreated Older (>/=60 Years) Adult Patients With Acute Myelogenous Leukemia (AML) With Two or More Unfavorable Prognostic Factors for Whom Standard Induction Chemotherapy is Unlikely to be of Benefit.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 30 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Clofarabine (Primary) ; Plerixafor (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 23 Mar 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued due to slow accrual, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 20 May 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2016 to 1 Aug 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record..
- 20 May 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2016 to 1 Aug 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.