Phase 1B Intravesical Administration of SCH 721015 (Ad-IFNa) in Admixture With SCH 209702 (Syn3) for The Treatment of BCG Refractory Superficial Bladder Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs SCH 721015 (Primary)
- Indications Bladder cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker
- 23 Nov 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 18 Oct 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2017 to 1 Jan 2018.
- 15 Oct 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2016 to 1 Jan 2017, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.