Phase 1 Study of Ipilimumab (BMS-734016) in Combination With Paclitaxel and Carboplatin in Japanese Patients With Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ipilimumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 13 Jun 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2013 to 1 Jul 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Jun 2013 Planned number of patients changed from 15 to 12 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Jun 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History