A Phase I Study of JAK Inhibition (INCB018424) in Children With Relapsed or Refractory Solid Tumors, Leukemias, and Myeloproliferative Neoplasms.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Ruxolitinib (Primary)
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Essential thrombocythaemia; Leukaemia; Myeloid leukaemia; Myeloproliferative disorders; Polycythaemia vera; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 01 Oct 2015 Results published in the Pediatric Blood and Cancer
- 22 Oct 2014 Status changed from 'active, no longer recruiting' to 'completed' as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 14 Oct 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2014 to 1 May 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.