Phase 2 Double-blind,Placebo-controlled Study for Evaluation of Efficiency, Safety,Tolerance and Pharmacokinetics of Different Doses of Remegal in Additional Therapy for Patients With Refractory Partial Seizures
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Beprodone (Primary)
- Indications Partial epilepsies
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Valexfarm
- 05 Dec 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Aug 2010 New trial record
- 09 Sep 2009 According to a Marco Polo Pharmaceuticals media release, its subsidiary Valexpharm Ltd. has received permission to perform a Phase IIa clinical trial of VLB 01 from the Russian Federal Service on Surveillance In Healthcare and Social Development.