A Pilot Study to Determine if Raltegravir Eradicates HIV From Peripheral Blood Mononuclear Cells.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 17 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Efavirenz/emtricitabine/tenofovir-disoproxil-fumarate; Emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate; Raltegravir
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 23 Oct 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Aug 2010 New trial record