Combined Mirtazapine and Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitor (SSRI) Treatment of Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD).
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 10 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Mirtazapine (Primary) ; Sertraline (Primary)
- Indications Post-traumatic stress disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 09 Dec 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2013 to 1 May 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Dec 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Aug 2010 New trial record