A 12-week, Randomised, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy, Quality of Life, Safety and Tolerability of Prucalopride in Male Subjects With Chronic Constipation.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Prucalopride (Primary)
- Indications Constipation
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Shire
- 09 May 2017 Results assessing the minimum clinically important difference and an optimum PAC-SYM cut-off score for defining responders using week 4 data (n=2884) from six phase 3 and 4 trials of prucalopride in chronic constipation (NCT01147926, NCT01424228, NCT01116206, NCT00485940, NCT00483886, NCT00488137), presented at the Digestive Disease Week 2017.
- 01 Oct 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Feb 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2013 to 1 Sep 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History