A Phase 1b Study of Carboplatin and Pemetrexed Plus Demcizumab (OMP-21M18) as 1st-line Treatment in Subjects With Non-Squamous Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Demcizumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Pemetrexed
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors OncoMed Pharmaceuticals
- 16 Sep 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 07 Jun 2016 Results analyzing efficacy and safety of demcizumab presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 05 Jun 2016 Interim results from this trial were presented at the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) 2016 Annual Meeting, according to an OncoMed Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History