A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of Saxagliptin (BMS-477118) as Monotherapy in Pediatric Patients With Type 2 Diabetes
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Saxagliptin (Primary) ; Metformin
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 09 Jan 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 05 Nov 2016 This trial has been completed in Belgium (end date: 2016-04-22), according to European Clinical Trials Database record.