A Phase I Clinical Trial of Sequential Pralatrexate Followed by a 48-hour Infusion of 5- Fluorouracil Given Every Other Week in Adult Patients With Solid Tumors.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pralatrexate (Primary) ; Fluorouracil
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 08 Dec 2015 Results presented at the 57th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 05 Aug 2015 According to ClinicalTrials.gov, the recruitment status of this study is unknown because the information has not been verified recently (last verified August 2011).
- 04 Aug 2015 Results published in the Cancer.