Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-group Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety & Tolerability of Two Doses of ACT-128800, an Oral S1P1 Receptor Agonist, Administered up to Twenty-eight Weeks in Patients With Moderate to Severe Chronic Plaque Psoriasis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Ponesimod (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Actelion Pharmaceuticals
- 18 Dec 2012 Primary endpoint 'Psoriasis-Area-and-Severity-Index-score-75%-response-criteria' has been met.
- 18 Dec 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed, as reported in an Actelion Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 07 Apr 2012 Additional locations (Estonia, Latvia) added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History