(OSKIRA-2): A Phase III, Multi-centre, Randomised, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Group Study of Two Dosing Regimens of Fostamatinib Disodium in Rheumatoid Arthritis Patients With an Inadequate Response to DMARDs.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Fostamatinib (Primary) ; Disease-modifying antirheumatics
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Biomarker; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms OSKIRA-2
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 30 Oct 2013 Results presented at the 77th American College of Rheumatology and the 48th Annual Meeting of the Association of Rheumatology and Health Professionals.
- 04 Jun 2013 Primary endpoint 'American-College-of-Rheumatology-20%-response-criteria significantly greater in fostamatinib + DMARDS treatment groups vs DMARDs' has been met, according to results presented in an Astra Zeneca media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History