A Phase II Trial of AMG 386, a Selective Angiopoietin 1/2 Neutralizing Peptibody, in Patients With Persistent/Recurrent Carcinoma of the Endometrium
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Trebananib (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Carcinoma; Endometrial cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 03 May 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 11 Jul 2015 Results published in the Gynecologic Oncology.
- 06 Aug 2014 Status changed from suspended to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.