A Study of Siltuximab (Anti-IL-6 Monoclonal Antibody) Effects on the QT Interval in Subjects With Monoclonal Gammopathy of Undetermined Significance, Smoldering Multiple Myeloma, or Indolent Multiple Myeloma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Siltuximab (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 19 Jun 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Jun 2012 New source identified and integrated (M.D. Anderson Cancer Center; 2010-0623).
- 29 May 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2012 to 1 Apr 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.