A Phase II Evaluation of Ixabepilone (IND 59699, NSC 710428) in the Treatment of Recurrent or Persistent Leiomyosarcoma of the Uterus.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Ixabepilone (Primary)
- Indications Leiomyosarcoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 11 Oct 2012 Status changed from recruiting to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Oct 2012 New source identified and integrated (University of Southern California Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center; GOG0131H).
- 24 Jan 2011 Actual initiation date (January 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.