A Phase 2a, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy of MEDI-563 in Subjects With Moderate-to-severe Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease and Sputum Eosinophilia
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Benralizumab (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors MedImmune
- 08 Sep 2014 Results reported in Lancet Respiratory Medicine and presented at the 2014 International Congress of the European Respiratory Society (ERS).
- 12 May 2014 According to AstraZeneca media release, results from this trial presented at the American Thoracic Society (ATS) 2014, on 19 May 2014.
- 03 Apr 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History