Phase 2b Study to Select a Once Daily Oral Dose of GSK2248761 Administered With Tenofovir/Emtricitabine or Abacavir/Lamivudine in HIV-1 Infected Antiretroviral Therapy Naive Adult Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Fosdevirine (Primary) ; Efavirenz; Emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate; Lamivudine/abacavir
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SIGNET
- Sponsors ViiV Healthcare
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 24 Oct 2013 Results reporting the incidence of new-onset seizures which subsequently led to trial discontinuation published in Antiviral Therapy.
- 27 Apr 2012 Actual patient number is 23 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History