A Randomized, Blinded, Placebo-Controlled, Serial-Cohort, Multiple Ascending Dose Study of the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of BIIB033 in Subjects With Multiple Sclerosis.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Opicinumab (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 03 May 2014 Results presented at the 66th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
- 31 May 2012 Actual patients number is 47 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 May 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.